Video Wall : Post'em Here

Screenshots, Stories, Movies, and Tall Tales...

Re: Video Wall : Post'em Here

Postby AADX »

Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

:o :shock:
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

... and after the above Ken Block awesomeness,
some Ken Block Parody awesomeness. :)

this one has a pretty cool looking 6 rotor UAV for some aerial photo/video,
... and it's just AADX flavor approved.

Picture 4.png

Picture 5.png

:D
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

Video: Aerial extravaganza marks Russian Air Force 100th anniversary
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

:shock: :o :)

Wow actually. in the 2012 Laminar Research Oshkosh video produced by Lupine,

I spy... some C74, Cirrus SR2X action. it's in there a number of times, and I'm quite surprised and enthralled to see it in there. What a great showing and unexpected cameo. Thanks a bunch! :)

X-Plane by Laminar Research wrote:This video by Lupine Productions was first shown in the Laminar Research booth at the Oshkosh AirVenture in July 2012. It highlights the stunning night lighting in X-Plane 10, as well as the new scenery and aircraft available in this new version of X-Plane.

AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

http://dsc.discovery.com/gear-gadgets/s ... ojave.html

Star Wars Speederbike, in Real Life: Aerofex Hover Bike Flies the Mojave

As young boys, how often did we dream of speeding through our neighborhood like Luke Skywalker did in the forests of Endor on a speederbike? Probably way too often, at least in my case.

But now that dream may be one step closer to reality, thanks to the “Tandem-Duct Aerial Vehicle” from Aerofex.

The company isn’t going into mass production just yet, so put your checkbook away, but they envision these hoverbikes as a development platform for robotic drones for lifting and carrying cargo. Currently, the Aerofex machine is being tested at a top speed of 30 mph and a max height of 15 feet above the ground.

AADX wrote:huffs. if only I could find my original sketchbook from about 1991-1992 where I had designs of multi point lift fan vehicles.
basically with an engine turned center flywheel which was geared, chain or belt drive the point lift fans which had blade collective and outflow guidance. I think those drawings are long long gone. Here's one of the futuristic evolutions of the similar overall design, of a three-lift-point vehicle.

41.jpg
FWIW ~1994-1999

http://www.c74.net/chandler_portfolio/Pages/37.html
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

US Special Operations Command decided that downtown Minneapolis would be a perfect location for military games involving Black Hawk helicopters and dozens of troops. Low-flying Black Hawk helicopters conducted military training exercises in downtown Minneapolis Monday night, hovering majestically outside of windows of surprised local residents and office workers.
The helicopters were on an urban environment training assignment ordered by the US Special Operations Command. The exercises will continue until early September, but the military is refusing to give out exact training locations to prevent crowds from gathering to watch.
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

Awesome 'commercial flying' fun,
other than cargo & cattle. :D

That guy is crazy and awesome.
He's got a flying r/c one that I'll post in the drones topic.

http://www.facebook.com/FPSRUSSIA
http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia/videos

"... as always, have nice day." :geek:
AADX
Administrator

Pipistrel Panthera

Postby Weez »

When I first saw this airplane I thought it had your name all over it, Jason! This just seems to me like a real world incarnation of something you would design for XPlane.

Weez

PreviousNext

Return to Crew Lounge