Screenshots WALL : Tack up your pictures!

Screenshots, Stories, Movies, and Tall Tales...

Re: Screenshots WALL : Tack up your pictures!

Postby AADX »

Lear_25_3.jpg

Lear_25_5.jpg

Lear_25_8.jpg

Lear_25_11.jpg

Lear_25_13.jpg

Lear_25_17.jpg

Lear_25_19.jpg

Lear_25_31.jpg

Lear_25_32.jpg

Lear_25_33.jpg

Lear_25_35.jpg

Lear_25_36.jpg

LEAR 25C 10

Took up the LJ25 for a brief flight to have a look at some things. I'm going to do a couple changes to the panel, probably so minor few may notice. Considering another livery for it, but just mainly to look at convenience and systems items for it, such so that I can run a long route flight, fairly fast and working some different equipment/radios/etc. Watch for an LJ25 update in the next few days probably. :geek:
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Postby Swantee1 »

Neat Jason--she's a nice plane alright ---Have a G'day All
Win.7Pro.64bit.Asus Crosshair V Formula.series.AMD Bulldozer Black Edit. FX-8150 x8 core.3.6Gb
Asus nVidia GeForce GTX570 1280mb GDDR5.Corsair Vengance16Gb DDR3 1600.1T WD HDD--Saitek X52.TrakIR 5.
Swantee1

Postby AADX »

Lear_25_42.jpg

Lear_25_43.jpg

Lear_25_44.jpg

Lear_25_45.jpg

Lear_25_49.jpg

Lear_25_50.jpg

Lear_25_51.jpg

Lear_25_52.jpg

9X and 10X versions just now updated. A couple small changes to the panel. Small adjustments to the AP engage buttons, and putting auto-throttle, auto-speed engage buttons over on the co-pilot side (they who would be responsible for speed management anyway). This also has two 3d emit lamps in the cockpit and, well, simply put.. your mileage will vary. x-plane 970 and 1011, day and night appearance, and 1011 hdr-on vs hdr-off, all widely vary. I was reminded that interior lamps like that start out at about 50% intensity which makes things appear pretty dim unless you know to, think to, reach down and dial up the interior FLOOD rheostat.

I combed through most of the systems #'s to try to un-bone the systems changes within x-plane that crept up recently as noticed on some planes. So for my personal consistency, I went through all the systems #'s to make things uniform at least in the methodology. I double checked the engine values. among my two or three very deep jet engine specifications sources, plus the GE engine data sheets, I haven't seen an exact bypass_ratio specified. I'll look some more, esp for the antique well-documented engines of the LJ25 and G-II. I'm still considering some other liveries for the LJ25, not sure exactly what though yet.

Lear_25_112.jpg

Lear_25_1.jpg

Lear_25_3.jpg
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Postby GlowWorm »

OK, that's it. Filed flight plan for 2100Z. :-) Must try! :D
Aloha!,
. GlowWorm

Hangar: Starship Mirage Velocity XL Cassutt AADx250TP _x1500 _x450TJ _LearFan CMM510 Colani Fanliner C-T182T Cirrus SE-22T Lear 25 EC135 EC145 A109 B430

http://x-plane.push-point.net
http://twitter.com/XPglowworm
GlowWorm

Postby AADX »

texan_1.jpg

texan_2.jpg

texan_8.jpg

texan_9.jpg

texan_11.jpg

texan_12.jpg

texan_21.jpg

texan_36.jpg

texan_37.jpg

texan_41.jpg

texan_49.jpg

texan_51.jpg

texan_54.jpg

RAYTHEON T6X 10; weapon and AI other 'aircraft' testing v10.11, @ QSAF
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

screenshot_0.jpg
thinks of what I'd like to do for steps forward treatments.
steps towards the LFX/LJX interior type. in the meantime,
probably move those gear lights that LR refuses to set right
as emissive items and i'm exhausted trying to fight with LR to fix their problems.

this one's for Bob Marsh, i'll get in there and see what I can do on
Heir JOKER. :)

AADX JOKER 10
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

JOKER_1.jpg

JOKER_2.jpg

JOKER_3.jpg

JOKER_4.jpg

JOKER_5.jpg

JOKER_6.jpg

JOKER_12.jpg

JOKER_13.jpg
"Joker 13" indeed
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

some image blasts from the past I found hanging out on the AADX blog at ORG when searching org blogs for 'seawing' as related to another subject, which may be related to real world production of the Seawing. I do wish we had more control over x-plane water surface appearance, maybe it's surface appearance (wave frequency) more related to in x-plane wave height and distance. and maybe simply just let us pick the darn color. I miss the smooth reflective blue of early v9.

001_800.jpg

22_1024.jpg

38_1024.jpg

047_full.jpg

SEAWING / TARGAWING 10
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

texan_55.jpg

texan_56.jpg

texan_57.jpg

texan_58.jpg

texan_61.jpg

texan_62.jpg

texan_64.jpg

texan_70.jpg

texan_71.jpg

texan_72.jpg

texan_75.jpg

texan_76.jpg

texan_77.jpg

RAYTHEON T6X 10; weapon and AI other 'aircraft' testing v10.11, @ QSAF :geek:
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

EC145_1.jpg

EC145_2.jpg

EC145_4.jpg

EC145_5.jpg

EC145_6.jpg

EC145_7.jpg

EC145_8.jpg

EC145_9.jpg

EC145_10_original.jpg
(original)

EC145_10.jpg

EC145_11.jpg

EC145_12.jpg

(with auto-levels adjustment for sake of looking at during daytime, and to show what the colors of things are doing (clouds))

EC145_14.jpg

EC145_15.jpg

EC145_16.jpg

EC145_17.jpg

EUROCOPTER EC145
having a quick look at 10.20 (final)
AADX
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Crew Lounge