Screenshots WALL : Tack up your pictures!

Screenshots, Stories, Movies, and Tall Tales...

Re: Screenshots WALL : Tack up your pictures!

Postby AADX »

LEARFAN_X_8.jpg

LEARFAN_X_9.jpg

LEARFAN_X_10.jpg

LEARFAN_X_12.jpg

LEARFAN_X_16.jpg

LEARFAN_X_19.jpg

LEARFAN_X_22.jpg

LEARFAN_X_24.jpg

LEARFAN_X_27.jpg

LEARFAN_X_31.jpg

LEARFAN_X_32.jpg

LEARFAN_X_33.jpg

LEARFAN_X_34.jpg

Based on a medical emergency that came up over the course of last weekend, so quickly and consumed me so much, I didn't do the outbound destination trip flight. I've been fairly inconsolable the last few days because of it, but yesterday I did run this flight in AADX LFX 10, MERCY livery, from Billings Montana home to Great Falls Montana.

The return flight with sensitive recovering medical transport patient, Carver.
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

LEARFAN_X_35.jpg

LEARFAN_X_36.jpg

LEARFAN_X_37.jpg

LEARFAN_X_41.jpg

LEARFAN_X_42.jpg

LEARFAN_X_49.jpg

LEARFAN_X_51.jpg

LEARFAN_X_55.jpg

LEARFAN_X_60.jpg

LEARFAN_X_65.jpg

LEARFAN_X_66.jpg

LEARFAN_X_67.jpg

LEARFAN_X_74.jpg

LEARFAN_X_75.jpg

LEARFAN_X_76.jpg

LEARFAN_X_78.jpg

LEARFAN_X_79.jpg

Carver is home as of yesterday, contently resting in his bed and in a playpen with music on low. Doing well and recovering.

This flight here represents the slow and delicate flight bringing him home, low power, sedate engine and rpm use, mild climb gradient and relatively low altitude. Much the same as my driving while transiting him.
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

LEARFAN_X_83.jpg

LEARFAN_X_86.jpg

LEARFAN_X_87.jpg

LEARFAN_X_103.jpg

LEARFAN_X_104.jpg

LEARFAN_X_105.jpg

LEARFAN_X_108.jpg

LEARFAN_X_110.jpg

LEARFAN_X_112.jpg

LEARFAN_X_114.jpg
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

Lear_25_13.jpg

screenshot_0.jpg

LEAR25C_10
Update posting today, with further work on the new Pulse paint,
and panel color, and glowing engine LIT effect.

Lear_25_3.jpg

Lear_25_4.jpg

Lear_25_7.jpg

Lear_25_8.jpg

Lear_25_10.jpg

Lear_25_11.jpg

Lear_25_12.jpg
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

rx_PULSE_1_1600.jpg

rx_PULSE_4_1600.jpg

rx_PULSE_5_1600.jpg

rx_PULSE_0_1600.jpg

Learjet 25C_10, in new PulseO2DA (2)(3) inspired livery.

09X model updated with Pulse livery, engine glow LIT and updated panel background
10X model updated with Pulse livery, engine glow LIT, updated panel background, gear door replacement
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

LEARFAN_X_119.jpg

LEARFAN_X_120.jpg

LEARFAN_X_122.jpg

LEARFAN_X_125.jpg

LEARFAN_X_128.jpg

LEARFAN_X_129.jpg

LEARFAN_X_130.jpg

LEARFAN_X_131.jpg

LEARFAN_X_139.jpg

LEARFAN_X_142.jpg

LEARFAN_X_144.jpg

LEARFAN_X_146.jpg

LEARFAN_X_149.jpg

LEARFAN_X_157.jpg

LEARFAN_X_159.jpg

AADX LFX 10 @ KGTF
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

AADX
Administrator

Postby GlowWorm »

Wow, gorgeous shots of the LFX and LJX. I love the red paint job on the LFX. Super sexy! :D It's nice to see how the rendering evolution of XP has given the planes very nice looks.
Aloha!,
. GlowWorm

Hangar: Starship Mirage Velocity XL Cassutt AADx250TP _x1500 _x450TJ _LearFan CMM510 Colani Fanliner C-T182T Cirrus SE-22T Lear 25 EC135 EC145 A109 B430

http://x-plane.push-point.net
http://twitter.com/XPglowworm
GlowWorm

Postby AADX »

Cirrus_Jet_13.jpg

Cirrus_Jet_21.jpg

CIRRUS CTJ SJ-50 10X, Image series coming soon. :)

Thanks Glowey. I really appreciate the comments. :D
AADX
Administrator

Postby AO-2208871 »

Jason: I really like the re-layout of the cockpit radio and GPS Stack. It will make an easy manipulation of all the radio and autopilot buttons and tuning operations required in ATC control and interaction. As I have mentioned before, I think, it seems to me that, in any of your custom aircraft, the radio and GPS stacks and the com1/2-nav1/2 selection switches should be arranged so that all of the controls always can be accessed from a single view (and one that is magnifyable enough to allow easy reading of the settings). This means that the transponder is the unit to move out of this grouping if that is required to deal with the room available.
The Joker's panel is big enough to accommodate all and is very convenient ... but whenever the layout separates the radio selection switches away from their frequency control settings on the GPS or other parts of the radio panel, it is significantly more difficult to (In X-Plane flying) deal with the extra operations required in ATC radio operation and autopilot control during approaches and takeoffs. :D
I wonder if you have considered the possibility of making this arrangement on all of your custom aircraft designs?
Best Regards
Bob
AO-2208871

PreviousNext

Return to Crew Lounge