Screenshots WALL : Tack up your pictures!

Screenshots, Stories, Movies, and Tall Tales...

Re: Screenshots WALL : Tack up your pictures!

Postby Swantee1 »

Looing forward to the download--you certainly don't pi$$ around Jason--Don't think the prop business is a big issue but if it happens great---Cheers
Win.7Pro.64bit.Asus Crosshair V Formula.series.AMD Bulldozer Black Edit. FX-8150 x8 core.3.6Gb
Asus nVidia GeForce GTX570 1280mb GDDR5.Corsair Vengance16Gb DDR3 1600.1T WD HDD--Saitek X52.TrakIR 5.
Swantee1

Postby Swantee1 »

ty for the eagle eye on those little things Swantee1

Not so much a case of Eagle eyed Jason. It's easy to spot a hair out of place on a well coiffured person (Unlike myself where it's hard to spot one in place) Anything slightly amiss on your Aircraft generally stands out in the same respect.

Theres one other small issue whilst your on the Texan. The headlight is positioned well infront of the nose--no problem except when taking close up shots from the side or front of this very handsome Plane

texan_3.x.png
Light!
texan_3.x.png (143.22 KiB) Viewed 1224 times
Win.7Pro.64bit.Asus Crosshair V Formula.series.AMD Bulldozer Black Edit. FX-8150 x8 core.3.6Gb
Asus nVidia GeForce GTX570 1280mb GDDR5.Corsair Vengance16Gb DDR3 1600.1T WD HDD--Saitek X52.TrakIR 5.
Swantee1

Postby AADX »

:geek: lets try this again. VOR approach into Yuma.

Piper-Mirage_159.jpg

Piper-Mirage_160.jpg

Piper-Mirage_161.jpg

Piper-Mirage_165.jpg

Piper-Mirage_166.jpg

Piper-Mirage_167.jpg

Piper-Mirage_170.jpg

Piper-Mirage_175.jpg

Piper-Mirage_176.jpg

Piper-Mirage_177.jpg

Piper-Mirage_180.jpg
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Postby GlowWorm »

Wow - nice Yuma approach pics!
Aloha!,
. GlowWorm

Hangar: Starship Mirage Velocity XL Cassutt AADx250TP _x1500 _x450TJ _LearFan CMM510 Colani Fanliner C-T182T Cirrus SE-22T Lear 25 EC135 EC145 A109 B430

http://x-plane.push-point.net
http://twitter.com/XPglowworm
GlowWorm

Postby AADX »

Piper-Mirage_200.jpg

Piper-Mirage_201.jpg

Piper-Mirage_202.jpg

Piper-Mirage_206.jpg

Piper-Mirage_207.jpg

Piper-Mirage_208.jpg
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

looked at the T6X today.

saw what happened ultimately. it works in v9(970) for some reason while it shouldn't. being read into v10(1011) it reads that gear part 9 & 10 are not there and puts those landing lights up at the 0 point. In reality the T6A/B has retractable landing lights under the wings that rotate down. the earliest version of the T6A/B had those, but in the unique paint layout redo, I didn't put those in there, in texture graphics, so I turned off the gear-strut part 9 and 10 which was what the landing lights were associated with. in 970, the landing lights still show up at the gear-strut 9 and 10 location, but when read into v10, it doesn't read the data in those values (nor should it really), as those gear parts are 'off' and so the light part association also doesn't show gear 9 and 10 as available choices. for the sake of the v10 version, I associated the lights to the main gear struts.

on the prop. I raised the show/hide value by double. T6X previously had it at 15. the Meridian has it up at 35 or so. so I simply put the T6X up at 30, doubling it's former # of 15. I very briefly checked it, so the T6X users are welcome to have a look and tell me if it's better or not. Updates to both available now.

images. nothing in particular to see, just the comparisons of the 970 and 1011 lights and gear pages. :geek:

Screen-Shot-2013-02-04-at-3.35.jpg

Screen-Shot-2013-02-04-at-3.40.jpg

Screen-Shot-2013-02-04-at-3.46.jpg

Screen-Shot-2013-02-04-at-3.46b.jpg

Screen-Shot-2013-02-04-at-3.54.jpg
see the (un-well textured) landing light objects there
AADX
Administrator

Postby Swantee1 »

Lights much neater Jason --Nice
Swantee1

Postby AADX »

Piper-Mirage_188.jpg

Piper-Mirage_190.jpg

Piper-Mirage_191.jpg

Piper-Mirage_192.jpg

Piper-Mirage_194.jpg

Piper-Mirage_214.jpg

Piper-Mirage_217.jpg

Piper-Mirage_223.jpg

Piper-Mirage_240.jpg

Piper-Mirage_195.jpg

Screen Shot 2013-02-01 at 2.55.30 PM.png
AADX
Administrator

Postby GlowWorm »

I noticed the tyres of the main gear have been indented a bit. Is this XP simulating weight on tyres, or a diff phenomena? Looks cool though - reminds me of plastic modelling where the tyres of planes were modelled as if there's zero weight on them. I used heat to soften them and make them a bit flatter, so they'd look better as static models. :-)
Aloha!,
. GlowWorm

Hangar: Starship Mirage Velocity XL Cassutt AADx250TP _x1500 _x450TJ _LearFan CMM510 Colani Fanliner C-T182T Cirrus SE-22T Lear 25 EC135 EC145 A109 B430

http://x-plane.push-point.net
http://twitter.com/XPglowworm
GlowWorm

Postby AADX »

take it up with LR about deformation of mesh for how obj items interact with surface.

no idea how they could conceivably cope/interact with that. would need a contact-point dataref for each gear point. (gear tire radius already defined in acf). well I guess they can already get contact point out of gear strut origin, and leg length and wheel width&diamter. for objects already defined as gear movement dataref...

nice as your idea is, it's game engine which isn't afforded withing x-plane. contact point and deformer en relative..
AADX
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Crew Lounge