Screenshots WALL : Tack up your pictures!

Screenshots, Stories, Movies, and Tall Tales...

Re: Screenshots WALL : Tack up your pictures!

Postby AADX »

I had a quick go at whippin up a paint for myself today. This'll be in an update for the C3M-F1 soon.
O2DA on one side (http://www.o2datraining.com) .. gestures a little sign to "Silent Bob"
CZ-USA on the other (http://www.cz-usa.com) .. we like the CZ85B or CZ97B

Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Postby capnsully »

Fantastic livery! As subtle as the x bone bengal, just how I like em! Actually, those yellow n blak stripes match my favourite Aussie rules footy team colours- go tiges!
Simon W
Melbourne, Australia
Core i7 920; GTX275
Keyboard; Mouse;
http://www.youtube.com/user/id5556
www.xplane10.wordpress.com
capnsully

Postby AADX »

LJX from Vancouver Intl to Whistler... or so I thought. Dialed in CYWS direct on the GPS, up to 12.5 and 250KIAS for a nice little jaunt up to the slopes.. and to peruse the location of the 2010 Winter Olympics. My bad, not to preflight check the destination ID... or be familiar ahead of time I guess. CYWS is just a seaplane base.. no putting down there. Overflew the slopes, looking down at all the runs carving through the trees.. and then looked around for a more suitable airport. CYSE just down the canyon a ways.. and looked about right. Nestled between two steeply sloping mountains to each side.. the appraoch was a little harrowing. Slowing to 140, 120, then 90 entered straight into the downwind leg, not really an option to enter at the 45 with the slope face to the side.. setup for the downwind out into the valley floor below but.. which also faces into steeply rising terrain before turning base.. also into steep faced terrain.. then final. The runway there isn't terribly long, so 'ga' is the flavor of the day for getting into CYSE. Armed speedbrakes, full flap, dragged it in at 90kts, and cut power when clearing the trees, to drag the mush in for a fly on landing slowing through 60. off at the first taxiway.. you can almost see the sign for the Cocoa & Cider on the door of the little fbo house....

screenshot_0.jpg

screenshot_3.jpg

screenshot_4.jpg

screenshot_5.jpg

screenshot_9.jpg

Video:
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

Switched from LJX to LFX8 MERCY-2, and headed up past Whistler to the airport to the north...

screenshot_0.jpg

screenshot_3.jpg

screenshot_4.jpg
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

screenshot_0.jpg

screenshot_5.jpg

screenshot_11.jpg

screenshot_25.jpg

snips from a self assigned challenge to have a go putting the SeaKing down at Whistler seaplanebase.... and getting back out. Then once off.. flew down the valley, swirling the thin clouds with the load vortexes .. for a 'short field' spot landing at ... yes, with the SeaKing.. at Squamish.

Think you can do it. I dare ya. Seaking.. Whistler Canada. CYWS. Requires SEAKING. Ideally with Howdy's InsidePassage scenery.

VIDEO:
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

screenshot_2.jpg

screenshot_4.jpg

screenshot_0.jpg
AADX
Administrator

Postby helipilotut_1 »

2 mins out from landing ut med center.
Attachments
screenshot_2.png
helipilotut_1

Postby helipilotut_1 »

flying the 430.
Attachments
screenshot_3.png
screenshot_4.png
helipilotut_1

Postby helipilotut_1 »

Bell 430 on final.second aircraft in.
Attachments
screenshot_1.png
screenshot_0.png
helipilotut_1

Postby helipilotut_1 »

enroute to LZ in smoky mountains in tn.
Attachments
screenshot_3.png
starting my decent into the mountains
screenshot_2.png
screenshot_0.png
on pad at ut med center.
helipilotut_1

PreviousNext

Return to Crew Lounge