Cessna Citation Mustang 510

Additional Detail, Pictures, Screenshots, Renders & Information

Cessna Citation Mustang 510

Postby AADX »

Additional Included Liveries:

PRODUCT PAGE
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Re: Cessna Citation Mustang 510 9X

Postby AADX »

I hear ya. She sure does fly like the real thing. You did a great job on the 510. Just an FYI If you need something in the future I have attached some info about my line of work...I work exclusively with the 510. Let me know if you ever need more info on the airplane. More than happy to.

With Warm Regards,
Tyler D. Richardson
Corporate Fleet Services
17039 Kenton Drive
Cornelius, NC 28031
(704) 359-0007 (Office)
(704) 641-1449 (Mobile)
cfsjets.com
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

CCM510 MUSTANG around QSAF to compare hand for hand in short order. It's a smidge slower than the CTJ from the Mustang probably having extra weight, lower thrust-weight ratio, and more surface area. It does fly very cleanly and direct, while it's flight path vector is lower down the pilots view. Similar to the CTJ, just a couple hits of nose down trim for flight at high speed, and I did have an eye on the AOA instrument a few times to make sure it wasn't too far into negative aoa while at high speed. it cooks along smartly while the high pitched whistle from the small and running for all their worth engines just sing away. It's a sweet aircraft, sweet to be flown modestly and proper, or hustled through the shakedown track at test-rivet-strength pace.

AADX
Administrator

Return to Aircraft Information Topics