CIRRUS SR2X [NEWS]

Major News & Update Information

CIRRUS SR2X [NEWS]

Postby AADX »

Today, out rolls the glistening, all new, entirely remanufactured, entirely 3D... CIRRUS SR2X

This one has been in absolute black out, secret production for what seems like 6 to 8 months. This one really deserved the special treatment to get so many of those Cirrus nuance elements just right. Those curved wingtips, those wing-steps, the blended fuselage to tail, the nose section with inlet, and exhausts. I feel that the Cirrus model family has arrived at a very nice, very mature state as of the 2009 GTS, X, Turbo and Perspective designs. Included together in one very convenient to use, and very convenient to produce for group.. the SR20/SR22/SR22T are a feature packed, brimming with content, absolutely awesome complete Cirrus SR solution.

For the first time ever, the multiple unique models get to exist as one group without needing to all be separates. The greatest thing about this is that based on the cost per component system, the strength of the common assets that each of the acf's use, allow for the (3) Three aircraft group to be priced as "one" based on the package components. It's another one of those things that I've just painstakingly devised to provide the absolute best value, absolute air tight fair logic, and unbeatable quality for cost ratio.

The SR2X has been around a very very tight beta-tester circle, is native to and requires X-Plane The SR2X is a real jewel in the crown, with both one of the longest tenures of any of my aircraft, and the most robust evolution and continued development and improvement of any model.. next to the recent full 3D Pipers. Something you truly have to see to appreciate.

I cordialy invite you to see the showroom page & detail topic that shows a lot of the additional production view images and describes more things about it. The new SR2X is available now for download and purchase. -Jason

AADX
Administrator

Re: CIRRUS SR2X 9X [NEWS]

Postby AADX »

RX_SR2X_INT.jpg

RX_SR2X_INT_LIT.jpg
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Re: CIRRUS SR2X [NEWS]

Postby AADX »

On Jan 21, 2015, at 1:06 AM, M. Missa wrote:

Dear Sir,

I bought your Cirrus for Xplane few weeks ago to prepare for a check ride during the selection process of an airline. I would really like to thank you as it truly helped me to familiarize with the avidyne avionics and to pass my check.

Many thanks !!

Best regards
M. Missa
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

On Jul 18, 2015, at 5:17 PM, George Vacariuc wrote:
Hi Jason,

I just tried the new Cirrus SR2x release and it's fabulous! I'm training for private pilot in an SR20 on weekends and your aircraft is a great pleasure to fly and practice in.

Thank you very much for your wonderful work!

George
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

A little update note here;

CIRRUS SR2X 10X, version 10.51 update is posted.

CIRRUS SR2X 11X, version 11.01+ is posted.

- Most of what I want to do with it are done but website and forum work needs to be done to publish and access it.
- Watch for the CIRRUS SR2X 11X release in the next week or two.
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

These are the best flying airplanes I’ve ever experienced in X-Plane! Absolutely phenomenal job! -WeaverJ576

On May 31, 2018, at 21:37, WeaverJ576 wrote:

Anyways, again, the planes are absolutely the best flying X-plane planes I’ve ever seen! The performance is simply incredible! Makes me wish that I had the money to buy a real one and pursue flight training with it.
AADX
Administrator

Return to Announcements