Florida area and Keys [Destination]

Fun Aviation Themed Pin-Up's

Re: Florida area and Keys [Destination]

Postby AADX » 05 Jan 2014 01:14

:arrow: With great appreciation to you Bob. :D

On Jan 2, 2014, at 5:05 PM, Bob Marsh wrote:
Jason:
Because X-Plane is releasing an ever increasing selection of Airports made with their set of Lego Airport Buildings which they are placing in the package to populate airports with scenery, custom airport designs have to include a couple of extra excludes to prevent double appearance of buildings where both the custom scenery and the Global Scenery populates the same airport. I have made the required corrections for this to the FL package and also as an addition have done up KVRB so that the pack also contains that airport. It was fun to do it at your suggestion and it is in the pack. I hope that you like it. There are several improvements to the airports which are up to date with all of the ATC and Runway Usage stuff they should contain.
My very best to you in 2014
Bob

20140104_FL_Pack.zip

:geek: Please post your screenshots of the sights and sites around this great Florida scenery.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Postby Steven Winslow » 06 Jan 2014 20:06

Thanks for your work, Bob!
There is nothing creative about ignorance.
Steven Winslow

Postby AO-2208871 » 08 Jan 2014 16:54

Hello Everyone:
Do some exploring a KVRB, the Manufacturing Home of Piper Aircraft and the Flying Safety School.
There is lots to see..
Bob Marsh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AO-2208871

Postby AADX » 08 Jan 2014 17:14

That looks fantastic Bob. *click* I just got that is Vero Beach, home to Piper and all. Very nice.

You definitely do great work, studious, diligent, painstaking and comprehensive work.

All respect and accolades to you here. :D
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Postby AO-2208871 » 08 Jan 2014 19:15

Thanks Jason: There are several of your planes on show there at KVRB in the Piper Sales Showroom. A great place to advertise.
AO-2208871

Postby AADX » 21 Nov 2016 09:04

AO-2208871 wrote:On Nov 20, 2016, at 12:32 AM, Bob Marsh wrote:

I have just finished updating and Verifying the Custom Scenery Packs in my X-Plane library, and I have put the Florida Package together again for the C74 Membership. There were several mistakes in the Taxi Routes and a few minor corrections caught by the new checker, and the five Fly in airports I built are in better shape and fully compatible with the latest X-Plane Release. If you want to do it you can release the package to the membership with my compliments.

C74FLr2.zip
AADX
Administrator

Previous

Return to FLYGIRL