Fun Aviation Themed Pin-Up's

Re: Rocket Girl!

Postby AADX »

MSPR_Player 1_46.jpg

MSPR_Player 1_47.jpg

MSPR_Player 1_49.jpg

MSPR_Player 1_50.jpg

MSPR_Player 1_54.jpg
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

MSPR_Player 1_64.jpg
"AADX, clear for landing #3, caution wake turbulence..."

MSPR_Player 1_69.jpg
"FALLS arrival to dual parallel approach to landing..."

MSPR_Player 1_68.jpg
"pre-landing check, gear down, on glideslope, on short final, touchdown zone identified, runway in sight.."
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Postby AADX »

... and, one of my more favorite landings yet.

MSPR_Player 1_104.jpg

MSPR_Player 1_108.jpg

MSPR_Player 1_109.jpg

MSPR_Player 1_84.jpg

MSPR_Player 1_79.jpg
I spy a propeller up there..

This track is really interesting, as the whole "Pacific Rift" is based on Hawaii, this track location is themed to be a derelict abandoned airfield and defensive bunkers. There's rusty hangars, this flat section appears to be some part of the runway, the fallen over tower appears to be what used to be a control tower, and there are some aircraft wreckage pieces or decorations around, and overgrown ruins of bunkers. Really the feel of an era's gone by war fort, and interesting how now it's used for a site of extreme racing instead of being a still active war facilitiy. The whole game has a post-apocolypse design/theme to that everywhere is generally ruins and derelict locations.

Anyway.. This grey buggy really fits me, has mah chrome bezeled gauges in there, and suits my flavor. It makes me want to prod Austin again for motive wheels, geared transmission and appropriate brake options so that maybe some cars can be made in xplane properly (without just being jet thrust coaster wheeled things)
AADX
Administrator

Previous

Return to FLYGIRL